85% would make again
featured in Chocolate Hacks That Will Impress Your Valentine
Add a personal touch to your Valentine’s Day with these chocolate text cupcake toppers! When piping the chocolate onto the parchment, make sure the letters in each word connect so the word stays intact when placed atop a cupcake.
February 06, 2020
for 12 servings
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (175 g)
- 12 store bought festive cupcakes
- Calories 523
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 70g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 42g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate chips to a heatproof liquid measuring cup. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between, until thoroughly melted, about 1 minute total.
- Transfer the melted chocolate to a piping bag fitted with a small round tip.
- Pipe your desired words and designs on the prepared baking sheet. Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, until the chocolate is set.
- Carefully peel the words and designs off of the parchment and place on top of the cupcakes.