92% would make again
Custard Cream Truffles
featured in 5 Delicious Truffles to Lift Your Mood
June 10, 2019
for 8 truffles
- 1 cup custard cream (200 g)
- ⅓ cup cream cheese (75 g)
- ⅔ cup milk chocolate (100 g), melted
- Calories 185
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Blend up all of the biscuits until they resemble bread crumbs, save ¼ (about 50g (¼ cup)) for later.
- Add the cream cheese and blend again for another 30 seconds or so until everything is combined but not a dough.
- Form the mixture into about 8 little balls using your hands and refrigerate on baking paper for 1 hour.
- Break the chocolate into small squares and melt it. This can be done in the microwave by heating on full for 30 seconds at a time and stirring, repeating this process until creamy.
- Coat the custard cream balls with the chocolate and then with the leftover blended biscuits.
- Chill for another 30 minutes.