92% would make again
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread
for 10 slices
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup 2% plain greek yogurt (140 g)
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup wheat flour (115 g)
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder (50 g)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (85 g)
- Calories 229
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas.
- Mix eggs, yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and baking soda into mixture.
- Add flour, dark cocoa powder and mix.
- Add chocolate chips and gently fold into mixture.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch (23x12 cm) bread pan.
- Bake for about 45 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the bread. (Baking times may vary, so keep an eye on the bread.)
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving!