95% would make again
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
featured in 7 Mesmerizing Dessert Balls
for 12 balls
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (240 g), no-stir, if the peanut butter separates the balls may become too loose
- 1 cup almond flour (95 g)
- ⅓ cup honey (110 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chip (130 g)
- Calories 297
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- NOTE: For this recipe, be sure to use a no-stir, all-natural peanut butter. Using a natural peanut butter that separates may cause the ball mixture to be too loose.
- In a medium bowl, add together the peanut butter, almond flour, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until the mixture thickens and sticks together.
- Roll the mixture into balls half an inch (1 ¼ cm) in diameter.
- In a small bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave no more than 15 seconds at a time.
- Using a spoon or fork, dip the peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate and toss to fully coat.
- Transfer the balls to a wax or parchment paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate at least one hour.