Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
These dark chocolate peanut butter banana bites are the ideal sweet treat for any time of day. The combination of creamy peanut butter, sweet banana, and rich dark chocolate makes for a healthy snack that feels indulgent.
for 27 bites
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (120 g)
- ½ cup dark chocolate (85 g), melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Calories 67
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place wax paper on a large baking sheet.
- Slice bananas into ½-inch (1 cm) thick rounds.
- Spread peanut butter on a slice of banana, then top with another slice.
- Lay the bites on the prepared baking sheet and freeze until solid, for about an hour.
- In a small bowl, melt dark chocolate with coconut oil until smooth.
- Remove frozen banana bites from the freezer. Dip the bites into the melted chocolate, place back on the wax paper.
- Freeze for an additional hour.
- Can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.