Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie
Satisfy your sweet tooth and fuel your body with this dark chocolate peanut butter banana protein smoothie, made with cocoa powder, peanut butter, and frozen banana. It's the perfect breakfast or post-workout snack.
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ cups water (360 mL), or yogurt or milk of choice
- ¼ cup peanut butter (60 g)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 2 bananas, frozen
- Calories 522
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 45g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.