for 4 servings
- 3 cups chocolate chips (525 g)
- 2 cups heavy cream (470 mL)
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g), melted
- 1 cup peanuts (125 g), crushed
- In a medium-sized pan, combine dark chocolate chips and heavy cream over low heat. Mix until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator for an hour to cool down.
- With an ice cream scoop form balls from the mixture (refreeze if truffle begins to melt).
- In a small bowl, melt peanut butter. On a cutting board, crush peanuts.
- Dip the truffle in melted peanut butter.
- Roll in crushed peanuts.
- Place back in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Nutrition Calories: 1108 Fat: 110 grams Carbs: 28 grams Fiber: 8 grams Sugars: 10 grams Protein: 31 grams
Have a recipe of your own to share?