for 2 servings
- ½ cup Simple Truth Organic® Soy Sauce (120 mL)
- ¼ cup Simple Truth Organic™ Honey (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb Simple Truth Organic™ Air-Chilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (455 g)
- 2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic® Canola Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons Simple Truth Organic® Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon monk fruit sweetener
- 1 pinch Simple Truth Organic™ Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 cups Simple Truth® Organic Baby Spinach (80 g)
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic® Baby Lettuces (80 g)
- ⅓ cup Simple Truth Organic™ Yellow Onion (60 g), thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- toasted sesame seed, for garnish
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the chicken: In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, Sriracha, and lemon juice. Nestle the Simple Truth Organic™ Air-Chilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs into the marinade, turning to coat. Cover the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and coat with the canola oil.
- Arrange the chicken thighs in the air fryer basket in a single layer, working in batches if needed. Air-fry for 5 minutes, then flip the chicken with tongs and cook for another 5 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (75°C). Remove the chicken from the air fryer.
- Meanwhile, make the salad: In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, monk fruit sweetener, and red pepper flakes.
- In a large bowl, combine the Simple Truth® Organic Baby Spinach, baby lettuces, yellow onion, and scallions. Toss with half of the dressing until well-coated, then drizzle on more dressing to taste.
- Divide the salad between plates with the chicken thighs alongside. Garnish the salad with toasted sesame seeds.