94% would make again
featured in 4 Ways To Impress At A Bake Sale
These brownies are the ultimate treat for a kid or the kid at heart. Rich chocolate brownies are topped with a layer of chocolate cookie crumbs and gummy worms for a fun and whimsical dessert.
May 05, 2023
for 16 servings
- 1 ¼ cups sugar (250 g)
- ¾ cup cocoa powder (90 g)
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour (65 g)
- ⅔ cup chocolate frosting (75 g), as needed
- ½ cup chocolate cookie crumb (50 g), as needed
- gummy worm, as needed
- Calories 216
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 26g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder, and butter. Stir using a spatula or a wooden spoon. It will be gritty.
- Combine vanilla and 1 egg. Mix until the egg is fully incorporated. Then mix in the other egg.
- Add flour and salt, and mix into the batter.
- Transfer into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes and let it cool completely.
- Spread the chocolate frosting and then the gummy worms, followed by the cookie crumbs.