Double Decker Party S’mores
Who says you need a campfire to enjoy the gooey goodness of s'mores? These double-decker party s'mores are a sweet and decadent treat that are perfect for sharing with friends. With layers of graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallow, these s'mores are sure to be a hit at your next party.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 30 servings
- 60 graham crackers, halved, divided
- 2 milk chocolate bars, broken into 30 pieces total
- 60 large marshmallows, halved crosswise
- 5 pieces dark chocolate
- 5 pieces cookie and cream chocolate bar
- 5 peanut butter cups
- 10 mint chocolate candies
- 5 pieces white chocolate
- 10 chocolate caramel candies
- Calories 731
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 92g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 80g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, cover the bottom of the tray with half of the graham cracker halves.
- Layer a piece of milk chocolate on top of each of the graham cracker, top each piece of chocolate with two marshmallow halves, and top the marshmallows with the remaining graham crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until the marshmallows soften.
- Press the top graham crackers to help reset any graham crackers that may have fallen or tilted during baking.
- In the first column, layer dark chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- In the second column, layer pieces of the cookies ‘n’ cream bar on top of each graham cracker.
- In the third column, layer peanut butter cups on top of each graham cracker.
- In the fourth column, layer the mint chocolates on top of each graham cracker.
- In the fifth column, layer the pieces of white chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- In the sixth column, layer the chocolate caramels on top of each graham cracker.
- Cover all columns with the remaining marshmallow halves.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.