for 4 servings
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- ½ cup brown sugar (100 g)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats (80 g)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour (60 g)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup brown sugar (65 g)
- ½ stick unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup dulce de leche sauce (80 g)
- vanilla bean ice cream, for serving
- Calories 534
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 119g
- Fiber 17g
- Sugar 66g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add the apples, brown sugar, lemon zest and juice, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla to a 9-inch square baking dish and toss together until well-combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, flour, cinnamon, brown sugar, and melted butter. Mix with your hands until the texture resembles a crumbly cookie dough.
- Scatter the crumble in clumps over the apples, then drizzle with the dulce de leche sauce.
- Bake the crisp for 20–25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream.