Dulce De Leche Swirl 3-ingredient Fudge
featured in 3-Ingredient Fudge 4 ways
Indulge in this heavenly Dulce de Leche Swirl Fudge, made with just 3 simple ingredients! It's a delightful treat that's perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth in no time.
May 04, 2023
89% would make again
for 25 servings
- 18 oz white chocolate (510 g)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk (400 g)
- ½ cup dulce de leche (150 g)
- Calories 166
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and melt in the microwave in 15-second increments.
- Once chocolate is fully melted pour into a parchment paper-lined 8x8 inch (20x20 cm) baking tin.
- Dollop your dulce de leche and make ribbons by swirling chocolate mixture.
- Chill for 2 hours or until the fudge is firm.
- Cut into bite-sized piece.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.