Dulce De Leche Swirled Banana Bread
featured in 7 Holiday Recipes
Indulge in this heavenly Dulce de Leche Swirled Banana Bread that's perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. With its moist, tender crumb and irresistible caramel swirls, this treat is sure to become a family favorite.
May 04, 2023
97% would make again
for 8 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups ripe banana (450 g)
- ¼ cup butter (55 g), room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup plain greek yogurt (95 g)
- 3 tablespoons dulce de leche
- Preheat the oven to 350º F (175ºC).
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add in butter and sugar, mix until smooth.
- Add in eggs and yogurt, mix until well-combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a buttered/oil-sprayed loaf pan.
- Drop dulce de leche on top of the batter, then swirl gently into the batter with the tip of the spoon or fork.
- Bake it for an hour and cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.