for 8 servings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (250 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups ripe banana (450 g)
- ¼ cup butter (55 g), room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup plain greek yogurt (95 g)
- 3 tablespoons dulce de leche
- Calories 299
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350º F (175ºC).
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add in butter and sugar, mix until smooth.
- Add in eggs and yogurt, mix until well-combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a buttered/oil-sprayed loaf pan.
- Drop dulce de leche on top of the batter, then swirl gently into the batter with the tip of the spoon or fork.
- Bake it for an hour and cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy!