91% would make again
Easter Candy Bark
featured in Everything You Can Do With Candy
This colorful and fun candy bark is a perfect treat for any Easter celebration. Featuring a blend of pastel colors and flavors, it's a fun and easy way to add some festive cheer to your holiday.
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 12 oz chocolate candy (340 g), leftover from Easter, coarsely chopped, or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 8 cadbury mini eggs, chopped
- marshmallow peep, chopped
- whopper robin egg, crushed
- graham cracker, crushed
- fine sea salt, for sprinkling
- Calories 480
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 71g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 65g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a large heatproof bowl over a medium pot of simmering water, making sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl. Add the chopped chocolate to the bowl and stir until fully melted, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture onto the baking sheet. Use a spatula to smooth the chocolate into an even layer about ¼-inch (6 mm) thick. Sprinkle the melted chocolate with your toppings of choice.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Freeze until firm to the touch, at least 20 minutes.
- Break the bark into pieces and serve.