94% would make again
Easy Apple Pie Bites
for 4 bites
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 handful handful pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 apple, cut into 8 segments
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- Calories 434
- Fat 29g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Stir all of the ‘spice mix’ ingredients together.
- Roll the puff pastry out and cut some rough isosceles triangle shapes from it.
- Take a thick slice of apple, dip it into the melted butter and place on the end of the pastry.
- Scatter a teaspoon of brown sugar over the pastry. Pour some roughly chopped pecans on top of that. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of spice mix over all of that.
- Starting at the apple segment, roll the pastry until everything is wrapped into a neat little package.
- Bake in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes - 180°C (350°F) Gas Mark 4.
- Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before eating because the contents are hot!