96% would make again
Easy Breakfast Galette
featured in Sunday Brunch For Your Significant Other
A pastry dish filled with eggs, cheese, and vegetables, baked until golden and crispy.
May 15, 2023
for 2 servings
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- ½ cup shredded cheese (50 g)
- 5 slices bacon, cooked
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 3 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fresh basil, for garnish
- Calories 961
- Fat 67g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 29g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)
- Cut a large circle in the puff pastry sheet.
- Sprinkle on cheese, and lay on the bacon.
- Fold the edges of the puff pastry over themselves to make a rim—it doesn’t have to be perfect!
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and lay the tomatoes around the edge.
- Crack eggs into the middle.
- Bake for 15-20 additional minutes, depending on how runny you like your egg.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and chopped basil.
- Slice into pieces, however big you like!