98% would make again
Easy Chicken Fajita Rice And Veggie Bake
featured in 5 Mouth-Watering Chicken Bake Recipes
for 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup long grain rice (200 g)
- 2 cups chicken broth (480 mL)
- 1 ½ lb chicken tender (710 g)
- lime wedge
- Calories 573
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine spices to make fajita seasoning, or use store-bought.
- In a large bowl, combine, onion, peppers, and chicken.
- Add oil and seasoning, and mix until seasoning is fully incorporated.
- In a casserole dish, add rice and chicken broth. Then lay down all veggies and chicken.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 50-55 minutes until rice is fully cooked.
- Serve with tomatoes, cilantro, and cheese, if desired.