94% would make again
Easy Homemade Chicken Curry
featured in 6 Satisfying Gluten-Free Recipes
Inspired by karlijnskitchen.com
for 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- ½ tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- oil, for frying
- 1 red chili, chopped
- 2 cups tomato (400 g), chopped
- ½ cup water (100 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- rice, to serve
- fresh coriander, to serve, chopped
- Calories 354
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 9g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 48g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Season the chicken with turmeric, chili powder, cumin, garam masala, ginger, and white wine vinegar, and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pot over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until brown.
- Add the chili, chopped tomatoes, water, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 1 hour, until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with rice and chopped coriander.