Easy Masala Egg Curry Recipe
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 4 servings
- 8 eggs, boiled and halved
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 ½ cups water (360 mL), adjust as needed
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- Calories 255
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat avocado oil in a pan, and saute onions until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and saute until soft. Then, add garlic, ginger, spices and water. Mix and let simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Gently place the boiled egg halves into the gravy and simmer on low heat for approximately 5 min.
- To serve, garnish with a sprig of cilantro and a sprinkle of garam masala.