93% would make again
Easy Shrimp Ceviche
featured in 5 Recipes Using ONLY 5 Ingredients
for 2 cups
- 10 limes
- 1 lb shrimp (455 g), peeled, deveined, and diced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 jalapeñoes, seeded and minced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomato (400 g), chopped
- fresh cilantro leaf, for garnish, optional
- tortilla chip, for serving
- Calories 451
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 52g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Halve the limes, then juice using a citrus press or a pair of kitchen tongs. You should have about 1 cup (240 ML) total.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, lime juice, salt, jalapeños, onion, and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours, until the shrimp is opaque and firm.
- Serve the ceviche chilled. Garnish with cilantro, if desired, and serve with tortilla chips.