95% would make again
Easy Vegan Pasta Salad
featured in Easy To Pack Vegan Lunches
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 8 oz dried pasta (225 g), cooked
- 15 oz chickpeas (425 g), 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup broccoli floret (150 g), steamed
- ½ cup carrot (60 g), shredded
- ½ cup red onion (75 g), sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar (60 mL)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 ½ cups cherry tomatoes (300 g)
- Calories 545
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 80g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 18g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pasta, chickpeas, grape tomatoes, broccoli, carrots, red onion, and parsley.
- In a small liquid measuring cup, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper, and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and stir until evenly distributed.
- Transfer pasta salad into 4 containers and refrigerate for up to 5 days.