Egg Breakfast Cups
For these egg breakfast cups, you don't need a fork or knife. Just pop them in your mouth and enjoy the explosion of flavor. They're packed with veggies and protein, making them the perfect grab-and-go breakfast!
for 6 servings
- 5 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Mix and Match Fillings
- spinach, chopped
- tomato, diced
- onion, diced fine
- 1 bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- parmesan cheese
- cheddar cheese
- Calories 98
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a measuring cup, beat the eggs until smooth. Set aside.
- In a greased muffin tin, place your desired combination of fillings into each muffin cup.
- Season each cup with salt and pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs into each muffin cup until the liquid almost reaches the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until set.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here