Egg Roll Mozzarella Sticks
Crispy on the outside and melty on the inside, these mozz sticks are the perfect combination of textures and flavors. Serve them up with a side of sweet chili sauce for dipping and enjoy the deliciousness.
for 10 sticks
- 5 egg roll wrappers
- 10 sticks string cheese
- oil, for frying
- marinara sauce
- Calories 54
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice the egg roll wrappers in half.
- Place a stick of string cheese on the edge of the egg roll wrapper, then fold the sides of the wrapper over the ends of the cheese.
- Wet the other edge of the wrapper with water, then roll it up tightly, pressing the edge to make sure it’s sealed.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and cheese.
- Heat oil in a pot.
- Fry the sticks until golden brown, then drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with marinara.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.