92% would make again
Egg White Breakfast Cups
featured in The Only Meal Prep Guide You Need To Follow
These protein-packed breakfast cups are perfect for meal prep or busy mornings. Made with fluffy egg whites, fresh spinach, and juicy tomatoes, they're a healthy and delicious way to start your day.
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 2 cups spinach (60 g)
- 1 roma tomato
- 2 cups egg white (480 mL)
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 142
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Grease 6 cups of a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Divide the spinach evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Dice the tomato and divide among the muffin cups, then pour in the egg whites. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the whites have set.
- Serve hot.