Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 large baguette
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large eggs
- chopped fresh chive, for garnish
- Calories 353
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Use a serrated knife to cut out 4 holes across the top of the baguette, making sure each is large enough to hold an egg. Wrap the sides of the baguette with aluminum foil to hold it in place and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the holes in the baguette with the garlic butter, then crack an egg into each hole.
- Bake the baguette for 15–20 minutes, or until the whites are cooked through but the yolks are still runny.
- Garnish with chives and black pepper, then cut the baguette crosswise between the eggs into individual servings. Serve immediately.