97% would make again
Enchilada-inspired Stuffed Shells
featured in Enchilada Recipes For The Week
These stuffed shells are filled with a delicious mix of ground beef, cheese, and enchilada sauce. Topped with more sauce and cheese, they're a tasty and filling dinner option that the whole family will love.
May 05, 2023
for 5 servings
- 2 teaspoons oil
- ½ cup onion (75 g), diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup red bell pepper (35 g), diced
- ⅓ cup green bell pepper (35 g), diced
- ⅓ cup yellow bell pepper (35 g), diced
- 1 lb ground beef (455 g)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 lb jumbo shell (455 g), cooked
- 1 cup enchilada sauce (250 g)
- 1 cup mexican blend cheese (100 g)
- Calories 725
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 76g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 42g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onions, garlic, and peppers until translucent.
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning, and cook until browned.
- Fill cooked shells with beef and place in a baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the stuffed shells and cover with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is browned.