96% would make again
Even Better Buffalo Chicken Sliders
featured in Slider Recipes For Each Day Of The Week
for 12 sliders
- ¾ cup butter (170 g)
- ¾ cup hot sauce (180 mL)
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 package dinner roll, (12 rolls)
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 2 cups coleslaw (200 g), thinly sliced cabbage and carrots
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing (120 g), or ranch dressing
- 1 small package blue cheese crumbles
- Calories 383
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, white vinegar, Worcestershire, and garlic powder to create your buffalo sauce (or substitute with two cups of premade buffalo sauce).
- Place four chicken breasts in your slow cooker and cover with the sauce.
- Cook on high heat for four hours.
- When the chicken has finished cooking, shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
- On the side, mix together the coleslaw veggie mix and blue cheese dressing.
- To assemble your sliders, layer dinner rrolls, green leaf lettuce, buffalo chicken, blue cheese coleslaw, and blue cheese crumbles.