Everything Bagel And Salmon Fresh Spring Rolls
Dive into these Everything Bagel and Salmon Fresh Spring Rolls for a delightful twist on a classic favorite. Crunchy, fresh, and packed with flavor, these rolls are perfect for a light lunch or appetizer.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 2 servings
- 4 oz cream cheese (110 g), room temperature
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Freeze-Dried Chives
- hot water, for soaking
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 8 bibb lettuces
- 8 oz smoked salmon (225 g), sliced
- 1 ½ cups english cucumber (200 g), cut into 2 in (5 cm)
- ⅓ cup red onion (50 g), thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- McCormick® Everything Bagel All Purpose Seasoning
- Calories 830
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 92g
- Fiber 28g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 40g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, lemon zest and juice, salt, and McCormick® Freeze-Dried Chives until smooth.
- Pour 1 inch of hot water into a large, shallow dish. Dip a rice paper sheet in the hot water for 5–8 seconds, until slightly softened. Transfer to a flat surface and spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture over the center, leaving a 2-inch border around the edges. Place a Bibb lettuce leaf in the center of the rice paper and top with 1 ounce of smoked salmon slices, 2 tomato slices 3–5 cucumber sticks, 2-3 red onion slices, 1–2 avocado slices, and a sprinkle of McCormick® Everything Bagel All Purpose Seasoning. Fold the sides of the rice paper wrapper inward over the filling, then roll to seal. Place the roll, seam-side down, on a serving platter and cover with a damp towel to prevent it from drying out while you repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle McCormick® Everything Bagel All Purpose Seasoning in a line down the center of each spring roll. Serve immediately.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.