90% would make again
featured in 4 Stuffed Burger Upgrades
This burger is inspired by classic fajita flavors, with juicy beef, sautéed peppers and onions, and a dollop of sour cream for a touch of tanginess. Top it off with a sprinkle of fresh cilantro for an extra burst of flavor.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- ¾ lb ground beef (340 g)
- ½ tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ tablespoon cumin
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon red pepper, diced, cooked
- 1 slice pepper jack cheese, quartered
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, diced, cooked
- 1 butter-toasted sesame bun
- 1 tablespoon guacamole
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- In a ramekin, spread two-thirds of the beef patty evenly along the bottom and sides.
- Place the red pepper, pepper jack, and green pepper into the well.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the rest of the beef patty on top and pat to flatten.
- Place the ramekin on a baking sheet along with the sesame bun, face down.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Assemble the burger with the sesame bun, guacamole, salsa, and sour cream.