Fajitas: Buff & Mild
for 2 servings
- 1 lb flank steak (455 g), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 6 Great Value® Fajita Flour Tortillas
- ¼ cup Marketside® Medium Jalapeño Salsa (65 g)
- bean, for serving
- rice, for serving
- Rub the steak with the fajita seasoning and vegetable oil, then let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the seasoned steak and cook until it begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add the peppers and onions and continue cooking until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the fajitas with the tortillas, salsa, beans, and rice.