Fajitas: Chicken Jalapeño Fix
for 2 servings
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (455 g), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 oz mushroom (240 g), sliced
- 2 cups Great Value® Organic White Quinoa (340 g), cooked
- ¼ cup Marketside® Medium Jalapeño Salsa (65 g)
- Calories 1142
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 114g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 80g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine chicken with fajita seasoning and vegetable oil and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add seasoned chicken and cook until chicken begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue cooking until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the fajitas over the quinoa with salsa alongside.