Fajitas: Feisty Fowl
for 2 servings
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (455 g), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 2 cups Great Value® Organic White Quinoa (340 g), cooked
- ¼ cup Marketside® Medium Jalapeño Salsa (65 g)
- Calories 1211
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 131g
- Fiber 17g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 80g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Rub the chicken with the fajita seasoning and vegetable oil, then let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the seasoned chicken and cook until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers and onions and continue cooking until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the fajitas over the quinoa with salsa alongside.