Fajitas: The Steak Pileup
for 2 servings
- 1 lb flank steak (455 g), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 oz mushroom (240 g), sliced
- 2 cups Great Value® Organic White Quinoa (340 g), cooked
- ¼ cup Marketside® Medium Jalapeño Salsa (65 g)
- Calories 1205
- Fat 42g
- Carbs 114g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 89g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Rub the steak with the fajita seasoning and vegetable oil, then let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the seasoned steak and cook until it begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the fajitas over the quinoa with salsa alongside.