94% would make again
Farro Lentil Salad
featured in Make-Ahead Plant-Based Lunches
June 10, 2019
for 4 servings
- 3 ½ cups farro (350 g), cooked
- 1 ½ cups lentils (300 g), cooked
- 1 cup grape tomato (150 g), halved
- 1 cup cucumber (135 g), diced
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper (50 g), diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper (50 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley (15 g), chopped
- ⅓ cup olive oil (80 mL)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- fresh arugula, to taste, optional
- Calories 758
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 127g
- Fiber 22g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, combine the farro, lentils, tomatoes, cucumber, yellow pepper, red pepper, and parsley.
- In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl, combine the olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, and whisk until well-combined.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the farro salad and toss until well-combined.
- Distribute the farro salad into airtight containers with the arugula, if using. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.