95% would make again
featured in Summer Mocktails 4 Ways
Inspired by tommybahama.com
for 1 serving
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- 3 slices lime
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, or honey
- 6 oz soda (180 mL), or seltzer water
- Calories 145
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add mint leaves and lime to a tall glass.
- Using a muddler or a spoon, mash the lime and mint well.
- Add sweetener, ice, and soda water. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with lime and mint. Enjoy!