Fiery Elote Corn
Spice up this simple microwave-friendly elote recipe with Tasty's Fiery Spice Blend for a flavorful 5-minute snack.
for 1 serving
- 1 ear corn, unhusked
- 1 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 ½ tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Tasty Fiery Spice Blend
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- ½ lime juice
- Calories 283
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Microwave the corn on high power for 5 minutes. Remove the corn from the microwave and let cool until safe to handle, about 5 minutes. Remove the husk from the corn (it should come off very easily).
- Slather the corn with the mayonnaise, then sprinkle with the Parmesan, fiery spice blend, and cilantro. Finish with a squeeze of lime.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here