Five-Cheese Mac And Cheese
featured in 25 Mac 'N' Cheese Recipes
This outrageously creamy mac and cheese features an ooey, gooey blend of cheddar, mozzarella, feta, Gouda, and Provolone cheese. It's a perfect easy dinner the whole family will love.
December 04, 2023
94% would make again
for 5 servings
- 1 box elbow macaroni
- 12 oz evaporated milk (355 mL), 1 can
- 3 eggs
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (200 g), shredded and divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g), shredded
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup provolone cheese (115 g), cut into small pieces
- ½ cup smoked gouda cheese (50 g), shredded
- 4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Calories 914
- Fat 47g
- Carbs 87g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 36g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a large pot or dutch oven, cook macaroni according to package directions, salting the water with 2 teaspoons of salt. Drain and return to the warm pot.
- Add butter to warm macaroni and mix until melted. Season with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Add half of the cheddar cheese, mozzarella, provolone, gouda, and feta cheese. Mix well.
- Add eggs and evaporated milk, mix until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to a 9x13-inch (23 x 33 cm) baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes, until the top has nicely browned.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.