Four Cheese Mac 'n' Cheese
Creamy and rich, this mac and cheese dish features four types of cheese that perfectly complement each other, resulting in a melt-in-your-mouth experience. It's a perfect comfort food for a cozy night in or a family gathering.
for 2 servings
- 1 box mac 'n' cheese
- ¼ cup grated monterey jack cheese (30 g)
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese (30 g)
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese (30 g)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese (30 g)
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 542
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 63g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook 1 box of Mac 'N' Cheese according to instructions on box.
- Add monterey jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and pepper, stir until fully incorporated.
- Top with desired garnish. Serve immediately.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.