French Fry Pizza
Indulge in the ultimate comfort food fusion with this mouthwatering French Fry Pizza! Crispy golden fries meet gooey cheese and zesty marinara sauce for a heavenly slice of pure satisfaction.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 slices
- 1 bag McCain® Quick Cook Crinkle Fries
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (225 g), divided
- 6 slices salami
- 4 pieces prosciutto
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (25 g)
- ¼ cup fresh basil (10 g), torn
- 1 cup marinara sauce (230 g), warmed
- cast iron skillet, 10 in
- Calories 191
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Spread the McCain® Quick Cook Crinkle Fries in an even layer on a nonstick baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 10 minutes. Remove the fries from the oven and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Spread a single layer of fries in a 10-inch cast iron skillet. Sprinkle with about 2 ounces of the shredded mozzarella. Top with another layer of fries and another 2 ounces of mozzarella. Use any smaller remaining fries to create a raised crust around the edge of the pan.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining 4 ounces of mozzarella over the crust, then top with the salami and prosciutto.
- Return the skillet to the oven until the cheese melts and turns golden brown and the salami and prosciutto are crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese over the pizza and garnish with the torn basil. Slice the pizza into 6 pieces and serve with a bowl of warm marinara sauce.