76% would make again
Fried Banana Fritters À La Mode
for 2 servings
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons rice flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- oil, for deep frying
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- Calories 391
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Stir in all-purpose flour, rice flour, baking soda and salt until mixed. Mix in sugar.
- Heat up cooking oil for deep frying in a small pan.
- Once the oil is hot, scoop up a spoonful, roughly a tablespoon, of batter into the frying pan. Deep fry until golden brown.
- Place the fritters on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve the fritters with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sweetened condensed milk.
- Nutrition Calories: 2386 Fat: 252 grams Carbs: 37 grams Fiber: 2 grams Sugars: 17 grams Protein: 2 grams