95% would make again
featured in Frozen Alcohol-Optional Drinks
for 2 servings
- 3 cups limeade (720 mL), divided
- ¼ cup orange juice (60 mL)
- ⅓ cup lime seltzer water (80 mL), or 3 ounces (90 ml) tequila
- ½ lime, juiced
- lime, sliced into wheels, for garnish
- Calories 119
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill an ice cube tray with 2 cups (480 ml) of limeade. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Add the limeade cubes, remaining cup of limeade, orange juice, lime seltzer water, and lime juice to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wheels.