94% would make again
featured in Frozen Alcohol-Optional Drinks
for 2 servings
- 2 ½ cups orange juice (600 mL), divided
- ½ cup seltzer water (120 mL), or champagne
- orange, sliced into wheels, for garnish
- Calories 110
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Fill an ice cube tray with about 2 cups (480 ml) of orange juice. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Add the frozen orange juice cubes, remaining orange juice, and seltzer water to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with orange wheels.