for 10 servings
- 1 cup good-quality chocolate chips (175 g)
- ½ cup International Delight Cocoa PEBBLES™ Coffee Creamer. (120 mL)
- 10 graham crackers
- 1 vanilla ice cream, cynlindrical container
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Calories 195
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the ganache: Add the chocolate chips to a medium heatproof bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring the International Delight Cocoa PEBBLES™ Coffee Creamer to a simmer over medium heat. Pour over the chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate is melted and the ganache is smooth. Chill in the refrigerator for 15–20 minutes, until the ganache is no longer warm but still spreadable.
- Assemble the s’mores: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the graham crackers in half crosswise and set 10 of the graham cracker squares on the prepared baking sheet. Set the remaining 10 squares aside.
- Use scissors to remove the cardboard packaging from the ice cream and set the ice cream cylinder on a cutting board. Cut the ice cream crosswise into 1-inch thick planks, then set the planks flat and cut into 10 2x2½-inch squares. Immediately place the ice cream squares directly on top of the graham crackers on the baking sheet, then transfer to the freezer for at least 30 minutes, up to 60 minutes, until the ice cream is frozen solid again and stuck to the graham crackers.
- Transfer the ganache to a piping bag fitted with a medium round tip.
- Carefully pipe about 2 tablespoons of ganache onto each ice cream square, leaving about ¼ inch of space around the edges. Place the remaining 10 graham crackers squares on top of the ganache and press down gently until the ganache starts to drip over the edges of the ice cream. Return to the freezer to firm for at least 30 minutes, up to 60 minutes.
- Just before serving, use a small piece of paper to cover half of a graham cracker square diagonally. Use a small strainer to sift cocoa powder lightly onto the exposed half of the frozen s’more. Repeat with the remaining s’mores.
- Serve immediately.