93% would make again
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
featured in Frozen Alcohol-Optional Drinks
Chill out with this refreshing Frozen Strawberry Lemonade, perfect for those warm summer days. This delightful concoction combines sweet strawberries and tangy lemons for a frosty, fruity treat that'll make your taste buds dance!
May 05, 2023
for 2 servings
- 3 cups lemonade (720 mL), divided
- 6 strawberries, stemmed and halved, plus whole strawberries for garnish
- ⅓ cup lemon-lime soda (80 mL), or 3 ounces (90 ml) vodka
- Calories 139
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 29g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Fill an ice cube tray with 2 cups (480 ml) of lemonade. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Add the lemonade cubes, strawberries, the remaining cup of lemonade, and lemon-lime soda to a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries.