78% would make again
Frozen Yogurt-Covered Strawberries
featured in 4 Lighter Sweet Snacks
A refreshing and delicious snack, these frozen yogurt covered strawberries are the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt (213 g), nonfat
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 strawberries, large
- ½ cup almond (70 g), roasted, unsalted, chopped
- Calories 245
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine Greek yogurt, honey, and water in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Dip the strawberries into the yogurt mixture, ensuring they are fully coated.
- Dip the yogurt-covered strawberries in the chopped almonds, and place on a parchment paper-lined sheet tray.
- Freeze for 2 hours.