Fruit Spring Rolls With Strawberry Lemonade Dip
Fresh fruits and veggies wrapped in rice paper and dipped in a tangy strawberry lemonade sauce, it's like a burst of sunshine in every roll. These colorful and flavorful fruit spring rolls with strawberry lemonade dip are a great healthy snack or appetizer option.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 8 servings
- warm water
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- ¼ cup strawberry (40 g), sliced
- ½ mango, sliced
- ¼ cup raspberry (30 g)
- ½ green apple, sliced
Strawberry Lemonade Dip
- ½ cup vanilla greek yogurt (120 g)
- ½ cup strawberry (75 g), sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh mint leaf
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ tablespoon lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- Calories 96
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the Strawberry Lemonade Dip: Add the Greek yogurt, strawberries, mint, honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer the dip to a small bowl and garnish with more lemon zest. Chill in the fridge while you assemble the rolls.
- Fill a medium shallow bowl with warm water and set near your work station.
- Dip a rice paper wrapper in the warm water for a few seconds, submerging completely. Remove and lay flat on a smooth, clean surface, such as a plate.
- Add your desired combination of sliced kiwi, sliced strawberries, sliced mango, raspberries, and sliced green apple to the middle of the wrapper. Be careful not to overfill, or rolling it will become difficult.
- Working quickly, before the rice paper dries out, fold both sides of the rice paper over the fruit to secure.
- Lift the bottom edge of the rice paper and carefully fold it over the top of the fruit, tucking it under on the other side, then gently roll until the fruit is completely covered and the top edge of the wrapper adheres to the spring roll. Repeat with the other ingredients.
- Set the spring roll aside and cover with a damp paper towel to keep fresh while you repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with the chilled dip.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.