Funfetti Mug Cake
Indulge in a delightful, single-serving Funfetti Mug Cake that's perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. This colorful and fluffy treat is ready in just minutes, making it the ultimate quick and easy dessert.
for 1 cake
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- ½ cup all purpose flour (60 g)
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 6 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- ½ teaspoon Kroger® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth™ Rainbow Sprinkles
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Grease a 6–8-ounce mug with nonstick spray.
- Add the flour, sugar, and baking powder to the mug and stir with a fork to combine.
- Add the coconut oil, nondairy milk, and Kroger Pure Vanilla Extract, and stir vigorously with the fork until the batter is smooth.
- Fold in the Simple Truth Rainbow Sprinkles, then use a paper towel to wipe any excess batter from the edges of the mug.
- Microwave on high for 2½–3 minutes, or until the mug cake has risen above the rim of the mug and is cooked through.
- Let cool for 3–4 minutes before serving.