Game Night Bites 3-Ways: Mini Pizza Toasts
These mini pizza toasts are a perfect game night snack. Made with simple ingredients like a baguette, pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese, they're easy to make and sure to be a crowd pleaser. Customize with your favorite toppings for an even tastier experience.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 sourdough baguette, sliced crosswise into 1/2 in (1.24 cm)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 6 oz pizza sauce (180 g)
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 oz small pepperoni (90 g)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (150 g)
- sea salt, to garnish
- red pepper flake, to garnish
- dried oregano, to garnish
- fresh basil leaf, to garnish, chopped
- Calories 481
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread slices on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle each slice on both sides with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Toast the bread in the oven for 4 minutes, then flip and toast for another 4 minutes on the other side, until light golden brown. Remove the bread from the oven and let cool for 2 minutes. Rub the cut sides of the garlic cloves on each slice of bread.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce on each bread slice. Sprinkle each slice with ¾ teaspoon Parmesan, lay 2–3 slices of pepperoni on top, and finish with 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella. Return to the oven and bake for 13 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza toast from the oven and sprinkle each toast with sea salt, red pepper flakes, dried oregano, and chopped basil.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.