93% would make again
Garlic Butter-stuffed Chicken
This juicy and flavorful chicken dish is sure to impress! With a garlic butter filling and a crispy breaded coating, this stuffed chicken is full of flavor and texture. Serve with your favorite side dish for a complete meal.
May 15, 2023
for 4 servings
- 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs (100 g)
- oil, for frying
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 872
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 60g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, add the butter, garlic, and parsley and mix until fully combined.
- Shape butter into a log and wrap in plastic wrap. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- On a cutting board, slice the chicken breasts in half horizontally.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and pound until the chicken is ⅛-inch (3 mm) thick.
- Divide the butter into fourths.
- Season with salt and pepper. Place a portion of butter on the flattened chicken breast and roll it up, creating a log.
- Coat the rolled chicken in flour followed, by eggs and bread crumbs. Repeat once more.
- Cover the chicken in plastic wrap and chill for 15 minutes while the oil is heating.
- Fry in oil for 3-4 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.