Garlic Herb Baked Wings
These Garlic Herb Baked Wings are a crowd pleasing party appetizer or game day snack. The crispy skin is coated with a delicious blend of garlic and herbs that will have your taste buds dancing!
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ lb chicken wings (680 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Garlic Herb Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried italian herb blend
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 510
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 250˚F (130˚C).
- Place wings in a large bowl and pat dry.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the wings. Stir to coat.
- Spray a baking rack with nonstick cooking spray and place on top of a foiled sheet pan. Distribute wings evenly on top, making sure none of them touch and they are all face-up.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then increase the temperature to 425˚F (220˚C) and bake for an additional 45 minutes, or until wings are crisp and golden. (Do not remove the wings from the oven when increasing temperature.)
- For sauce, in a hot pan, melt butter. Add garlic and stir. Cook for 30 seconds, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Stir in Italian herb blend and salt. Cook for an additional 20 seconds.
- Add in fresh parsley and wings. Stir to coat.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.